Terms and Conditions of Entry
How to enter
Post your photo and caption on Facebook, Twitter or Instgram
Instructions of how to do so:
- For Facebook, to enter via Facebook, visit facebook.com/suffolkdogday, like our page, upload a photo of your dog to our timeline, and include it’s name and the hashtag #LetSleepingDogsLie
- For Twitter, to enter via Twitter, visit twitter.com/suffolkdogday, follow us, and then tweet a photo of your dog, and include it’s name with both @suffolkdogday and #LetSleepingDogsLie
- For Instagram, to enter via Instagram, visit instagram.com/suffolk_dog_day, follow us, and then post a photo of your dog, and include it’s name and the hashtags #LetSleepingDogsLie and #SuffolkDogDay
Through the use of this hashtag #LetSleepingDogsLie, you are formally accepting the following terms and conditions.
- This competition will run from 18th June 2018 to 20th July 2018. The closing time for entries is 23:59 on 20th July 2018.
- The winner will be announced at 09:00 on Monday 23rd.
- Competition is open to UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents ONLY.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring photos do not infringe any copyright or third-party laws.
Judging procedure and prize(s)
- The Winner will be chosen by a panel of three judges. Every valid entry will be considered for originality, visual appeal and content. The panel’s decision is final.
- The Winner must claim their prize as instructed within seven days of being notified.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted, declines the prize or does not provide a valid address, the prize will be forfeited and Suffolk Dog Day (Suffolk Community Foundation) has the right to, at its discretion, select another winner.
- The Winner will receive a Family pass (2 adults 2 children) to Suffolk Dog Day event (held on 29th July 2018, at Helmingham Hall, Suffolk), 1 x bag of 20kg Skinner’s Dog food of their choice, tea for two at Ufford Park on a date of their choice, and a session of HydroTherapy for your dog at the Ipswich Veterinary Centre
- By entering this competition, all entrants agree to abide by the stated rules.
- Entrants agree to follow Facebook, Twitter and Instgram’s terms of service. This competition is not supported, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Photos must include a dog as their primary subject.
- All images submitted must be the original work of the submitter, and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in another competition.
- Photos should not include company or business logos.
- Entrants are permitted to submit as many entries as they choose.
- All entries may not be in violation of any law.
- Photographs and captions must be void of any material that may be deemed offensive.
- The hashtag #LetSleepingDogsLie must be spelt correctly or the entry in question will be disqualified.
- Suffolk Dog Day (Suffolk Community Foundation) reserves the right to use entry photos for promotion and use in future marketing materials.
- Suffolk Dog Day (Suffolk Community Foundation) may ask the chosen Winner to participate in promotional activity.