Suffolk Dog Day Superstar of 2019 Competition
Terms and Conditions
The competition is promoted by Suffolk Dog Day, c/o Suffolk Community Foundation, The Old Barns, Peninsula Business Centre, Wherstead, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP9 2BB (“Promoter”).
By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- The start date of the competition is Wednesday 20th March 2019
- The closing date of the competition is Friday 29th April 2019, all entries must be submitted by midnight on this date.
- The winner and 4 runners up will need to be available to attend the photo shoot on Friday 10th May at an Ipswich based location.
- The Prize is:
- 1st Prize – one dog wins the chance to be the main face on all marketing materials for the event from 2019 and beyond (Roadside Boards, suffolkdogday.com website, Event programme, Event newsletters, tickets and poster front cover), a hamper of doggy goodies and 4 x VIP tickets to Suffolk Dog Day 2019 (Sunday 28th July at Helmingham Hall)
- 4 runners up – each of the runners up will also be photographed and will each win the chance to have their face used on secondary marketing for the event – via SDD social media channels, Event newsletters, on pages within the event programme, on our website. Each runner up will receive 2 x VIP tickets to Suffolk Dog Day (on Sunday 28th July at Helmingham Hall)
- The winner must be prepared to be included in Suffolk Dog Day event publicity including having their photo shared on all of their marketing materials. The Promoter may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s & runner’s up names and images and their pictures relating to the Prize and Suffolk Dog Day Superstar Competition for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- To enter: the entrant must enter their contact details on suffolkdogday.com/SDD-superstar-2019-competition and to include a jpeg attachment of their dog no bigger than 1MB.
- A judging panel will have the final decision on Tuesday 30th April and then the 1 x winner and 4 x runners ups will be contacted via email on Wednesday 1st May 2019. If you have not been contacted after this date then you have not won the prize.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter or any subsidiary or parent company of the Promoter.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the Prize by the winner.
- No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their Prize. There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner/s only.
- To enter this competition you the owner, of the dog must be: (a) a UK resident; (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry, or if under 18 have parental permission to make entry.
- Your dog must be 1 years old and over.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.