Suffolk Dog Day Super 6 Competition
Terms and Conditions
The competition is promoted by Suffolk Dog Day, c/o Suffolk Community Foundation, The Old Barns, Peninsula Business Centre, Wherstead, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP9 2BB (“Promoter”).
By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- Voting opens on Wednesday 13th July 2019
- Voting closes on Friday 12th July 2019, all entries must be submitted by midnight on this date.
- 6 winners will be selected at random for the list of entries and contacted via email.
- Each winner will receive a 15kg of Skinner’s Pet Foods Dog Food – a voucher will be issued to each winner from Skinners directly, in order for you to take into your nearest stockist and redeem in store.
- Each winner must be prepared to be included in Suffolk Dog Day event publicity including having their photo shared on all of their marketing materials. The Promoter may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s & runner’s up names and images and their pictures relating to the Prize and Suffolk Dog Day Superstar Competition for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- To enter: the entrant must enter their contact details on www.suffolkdogday.com/suffolk-dog-day-super-6-competition/ and fill in your details as prompted
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter or Skinner’s Pet Foods
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter accepts no liability as a result of any use of the Prize by the winner.
- No substitute prizes are available and the Promoter is not responsible or liable for failure by the prize winner to use their Prize. There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner/s only.
- To enter this competition you the owner, of the dog must be: (a) a UK resident; (b) if under 18 have parental permission to make entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.