Monthly Giveaways – Terms & Conditions of entry
- The Suffolk Dog Day monthly prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over.
- Employees of the Suffolk Community Foundation and the chosen sponsor partners, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date of the Monthly Prize Draw is 23:59 on 20th July 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 21st July 2019.
- The winner will receive:
– 1 pair (two) tickets to Suffolk Dog Day 2019 held at Helmingham Hall, Near Stowmarket on Sunday 28th July
– 2 x Eat Natural Bars (flavour subject to availability), 2 x cans of Cawston Press (flavour subject to availability), 3 x Webbox bars for dogs, 1 x Travel Dog water bottle courtesey of Gladwell Pet & Country Store
- The winner will be notified by email or via social media on 21st July 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Suffolk Dog Day within 14 days of being notified, then the winners prize will be forfeited and Suffolk Dog Day shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post, or collection from IP9 2BB.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner should be willing to participate in such activity on Suffolk Dog Day’s reasonable request.
- Promoter: Suffolk Dog Day on behalf of Suffolk Community Foundation, The Peninsula Business Centre, Wherstead, Suffolk IP9 2BB